Thank You for Giving

 

 

Fruit of Forgiveness Ministry is an IRS 501(C)3 public charitable ministry.

 

A flat service fee of 3% is deducted by Halo Pays (ShareFaith Giving) from each donation to cover applicable administrative costs. The remaining 97% of every donated dollar is used by Fruit of Forgiveness Ministry in the form of conferences, workshops, counseling, education administration. 97 cents of every dollar you donate is used to teach biblical forgiveness and build relationships.

 

Fruit of Forgiveness Ministry maintains open accounting practices. Full financial details are available upon request.

 

Donations can be made by mail to:

Fruit of Forgiveness Ministry

1986 Copper Oaks Circle

Blue Springs, MO. 64015

 

Checks should be made out to Fruit of Forgiveness Ministry.  A receipt for your donation will be sent to you. (Please include a correct mailing address.

 

(Note: When you click the Donate button, you will be redirected to ShareFaith Giving for donation processing)